To be successful on your search engine optimization (SEO) endeavor, better visibility on search engine result page, better known as SERP, is needed. This gives you not only valuable exposure but also helps you build a good reputation in the internet realm, then e-learning the trust of online users.
The key to SERP domination is the rank of the site or the material you are circulating in order to promote your site. The higher the rank you land upon, the greater popularity you get.
So, here are the tips that you might actually find useful in dominating the SERPs of high-profile search engines such as Google, Yahoo !, MSN, and Bing:
- Like any domination scheme, you must first plan the course of action in your SEO campaign. List down your marketing goal and objectives as well as the strategic plan of your campaign so in case that you get lost along the way, reviewing your plan will take you right back on track.
- Knowing your market is also important as it is where you will base your marketing campaign and branding. A quick background and fair knowledge of your market niche's preferences allows you to come up with marketing materials that will instantly get their attention.
- People use the search engine to look for answers to their questions; thus, producing informative content gives you an edge among other competitors. Quench their thirst for information by providing materials that they will find useful.
- Apart from being informative, you must also maintain the high quality of your write-up so it will not affect the image of the company as well as the business negatively. Make sure that your articles are all original, creatively written, and well-articulated without any grammatical errors to make it appear professional.
- To initially stir the people's interest, have a catchy title and lead paragraph by coming up with witty lines and apt wordplay to tickle their curiosity. But remember to keep its relevance to the content and your topic in general.
- Working on your field of expertise enables you to share more, so letting you create informative materials to be circulated through the web. With this, you do not have to deal with duplicate contents and lack of topics to be discussed as you can come up with new angles for your field.
- Attaching back links on your materials allows you to generate more site traffic. When people find your content interesting and want to learn more about your campaign, they can directly explore your main site by clicking the link.
- Include keywords on your content as such are what search engines index to categorize your content. Maintain the ideal keyword density of 2 to 5% to avoid reducing the quality of the material.
- And lastly, establish a good rapport with other site owners which will let you syndicate contents and links with each other.
Source by Jason Nyback