SEO Tips – 5 Easy Tips How to Get You Site Indexed by Google
March 26, 2018
March 26, 2018
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is considered as the heart of Internet marketing, that’s why all the websites should put it into practice. However, before you can boost your website, you must have it indexed by search engines. If your website doesn’t get indexed, there’s a slim chance that it will emerge on Google search result page.
It’s really not impossible to get your site indexed right from the very beginning; you just have to learn about the numerous ways for Google to notice it. Below are some tips:
1. Forward your websites to well-known social bookmarking sites. You should know that Google prefers well-liked social book marking sites such as Stumble Upon, Reddit, and Digg. Each day, Google dropped by these websites and gather fresh contents to index. Therefore, if you will put forward your website, then there’s a big chance that Google will pick it within the day.
2. Generate an XML sitemap file and then present it to Google. This sitemap file contains all the links to all the pages of your website.
3. Create as many articles as you can and forward them to article directories for publishing. You should insert a resource box where they will see your website’s URL.
4. Put HTML text links on your site. Google after text links in order to find other pages of your website.
5. Try to put in your URL on social networking websites. Choose the most recognized sites such as MySpace and Facebook. These networking sites are frequently being indexed by search engines.