SEO Tips – How to Get Your Website Indexed by Google in 1 Day
March 27, 2018
March 27, 2018
SEO is the bed rock of internet marketing and every website should implement it. But before you can optimize your websites, you need to get it indexed by search engines. If your website is not indexed, it will not appear on Google search result page. To index a new website in 1 day, it is not impossible. You just need to know the different ways to let Google notices it.
In this article, let me share with you a few tips to get your website indexed by Google in 1 day:
1. Submit your websites to popular social bookmarking sites. Google loves popular social book marking sites like Digg, Reddit and StumbleUpon. Every day, Google bots will visit these sites and pick up new content to index. If you submit your website to these sites, Google will most likely pick it up within a day.
2. Submit a XML sitemap file to Google. A XML sitemap file includes links to every page of your website. You can easily generate a XML sitemap file online. Once you submit it to Google, you notify them about your website and they will send their robots to index every page of it.
3. Write articles and submit them to article directories. Include your website URL in your article author's resource box and submit them to popular article directories like EzineArticles and GoArticles.
4. Submit your website to search engine friendly directories. Submit your website to a list of directories such as DMOZ, Yahoo Directory and BOTW. Google bots visit these directories every day and allow your site to get noticed quickly. But, not all directories are free. Some required you to pay an annual or one-time submission fee. So make sure that you find out the details before submission.
5. Place HTML text links on your website. Google bots follow text links to discover other pages of your website. By placing HTML text links, you allow them to follow the links and index all pages on your website.
6. Place your website URL on social networking sites. Popular social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace are regularly indexed by search engines. When your URL is placed on these sites, it allows robots to discover your site and index it quickly.
Get your website indexed by Google is the first step to SEO success. By getting a link on sites that are regularly indexed by robots, it will ensure that your website get indexed quickly.