Create Ad Performance Report for your Google AdWords Account
July 9, 2018
July 9, 2018
Online business owners can rake in huge profits by employing Pay per Click advertising techniques for their website. And, as a marketer, you are most likely to use Google AdWords as your main platform for this form of advertising. This one-of-its-kind program by search engine giant Google is easily comprehensible and simple to use.
When delving into search engine marketing, you have to rely on performance reports to give you an insight into the efficacy of your campaign. For PPC users, Ad Performance Reports are like 'holy books' that have to be preserved for improvement of your efforts. These reports are compilations of statistics based on search engine functionality. They help you judge text and image ads and their efficiency in bringing in targeted visitors to your site.
In Google AdWords, you can create your own ad performance report in the following simple steps:
1) After logging in to your AdWords account, click on the 'Reports' tab at the top of the page.
2) Go to the 'Create Report' section and choose Ad Performance Report as your report type. You can also select different ad types of ad variations like text ads, image ads, video ads, etc.
3) Next, pick the kind of view you want for your report. You can choose to have data on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. The site provides extensive account-related information to its clients, as per their whims and fancies.
4) Amongst the settings, you can choose a date range for your report. This range helps you select the time span for your ad performance report. You can click on dates provided in the clickable calendars.
5) Next, you can pick the ad campaigns and ad groups that you wish to be reported on. You can also check the 'Choose All' option provided in the settings thereon.
6) There are a number of other columns available in the 'Advanced Settings' section. This will help you customize data that has to be included in your report.
7) Select a name for your Google AdWords [http://www.epurplemedia.co.uk/search-engine-marketing/pay-per-click.html] report and save templates for the same. You will be forwarded reports in the same format.
8) The last step is to provide email addresses to which the reports and other notification are to be sent. You can also choose the preferred format for the file type from amongst the list of options available.
The aforementioned steps will guide you in picking data to be presented in your ad performance reports. This data will eventually determine the course of your future plans and quite the success of your campaign.