Natural / Organic Search Engine Optimization: Its Pro's and Con's
August 15, 2018
August 15, 2018
Search Engine Optimization has emerged as a powerful Internet Marketing tool in recent years. Search Engine Optimization is the success story behind most of the web ports on internet. Search Engine Optimization is a complex, and articulate subject which requires deep understanding of Organic SEO.
Search Engine Optimization is one of the techniques followed by webmasters, and seo experts across the world to make their respective websites rank on top. Without going into details of Search Engine Optimization techniques, I will take you through the various benefits, and drawbacks of this form of Marketing.
Some of the benefits are: –
1) You can optimize you website for keyword, and you do not need to pay a single penny to search engines like google, yahoo, and msn.
2) Some of the top level PPC keywords like "Online Casinos", can cost you around thousands of dollars. If you can optimize your website for the same keyword on Natural Listings, then you can make your website a golden goose.
3) Your Google PR depends upon the number of inbound links to your website. Websites with higher PR are considered as popular websites, whereas those with lower PR are considered as low traffic website.
Some of the drawbacks of Natural Search Engine Optimization are: –
1) It's requires great efforts to make a website come on top for competitive keywords.
2) It requires deep understanding of each and every aspect of SEO.
3) You have to constantly monitor your website.
There are several other benefits, and drawbacks pertaining to Natural Search Engine Optimization. It requires dedicated efforts to make a website come on top for competitive keywords. Natural Search Engine Optimization is the real test of any professional Seo.
Best of Luck