A Simple And Actionable Method To Make Money On YouTube
October 2, 2018
October 2, 2018
The method I am about to describe is one of the easiest ways I know to make money on YouTube. You can even start seeing results in just a few days when you master the process. However, this method is not just some method where you can make money on YouTube simply by pushing a button and the cash starts flowing into your bank account, it does require a bit of work. The good news is that the work you will have to do to make money on YouTube is easy enough for someone who has no experience to complete without very much hassle at all. As always with internet marketing techniques, do not be scared to add your own twists to it because you might be able to make improvements by doing this.
This method is nothing fancy but it is tested and tested – the basic components of it are simply finding product related videos that are ranked on page one when we do a 'name of product + modifier' search. Then what we aim to do is simply hijack the ranking with our own video.
1. Find a product that you would like to promote : this could be either information products on ClickBank or any kind of other products where you have access to an affiliate program. The most important thing to consider if we want to make money on YouTube is that the product is actually selling.
2. Do the keyword research : we need to target buyer keywords because our job of selling is going to be much easier if your potential customer is already in buying mode – for example:
product name + discount
product name + review
buy + product name
product name + scam (this is usually the best one for selling ClickBank information products)
In order to make money on YouTube, it is recommended to only target keywords with at least 300 EXACT local monthly searches – you can find this out by using Google Keyword Tool. Going lower than this or not depends on the competition of the keyword – if the competition is non-existent then 150 exact local searches a month would be the minimum to make money on YouTube
3. Check the competition : If the competition is too high then its not going to be possible to make money on YouTube. Do a Google search for your chosen keywords. Then you need to look at how many videos are ranking on page one. If there are more than 3 videos rating on page one then you need to dump those keywords and try another variation. If there are no more than 3 then then you need to see how many views each video has got – they all need to have no more than 20000 views as well as no more than 200 backlinks. If they have less than 200 backlinks then it should be easy to take over their ranking. Obviously the lower the number of backlinks then the easier it is to out rank your competition – backlinks can be estimated by using Traffic Travis. The last thing we need to do is look at the video that is already ranking in general. Does it have a lot of dislikes and negative comments or is it one of those rubbish Animoto style videos? If it does have those aspects to it then it's going to make your job of outranking it easier.
4. Create the video : The best kind of video for this method would be a review style of video. Here are some points to remember when making the video
5. Upload the video to YouTube :
6. Get backlinks to your video :
If you want to make money on YouTube then obviously the more videos you have out there ranking on page one of Google, then the more money you are going to make and if you really do not want to do any of it yourself you could just outsource it. Fiverr.com would be the first place I would go if I was going to go down the outsourcing route. The important thing now is to stop procrastinating and instead start doing and learning from your mistakes along the way, if you master this technique then you will not only make money on YouTube but also be working smarter instead of harder.