Advantages Vs Disadvantages of SEO
November 17, 2018
November 17, 2018
The Internet or World Wide Web (www) is like a huge library filled with thousands and thousands of books of information about everything and everyone. If you search for a particular product you may land on many pages irrelevant to your search. This leads to hours of time consuming searching and reading and spending time on irrelevant data. With SEO, clients can legally and ethically direct their search results to their chosen markets. Search engine optimization (SEO) is becoming very popular amongst businesses that aspire to potentially improve their web site and get a better page ranking. This allows the specific website to be better accessible to search engines such as Google and Yahoo. To prevent endless searching you now can optimize your site for organic search with SEO.
1. SEO services helps to increase you business name or product and also gives your business more exposure
2. With SEO you can ensure that your business are better reached
3. You will have more traffic on your website which will greatly increase your sales figure
4. Clients accessing your site are potential buyers because they are specifically looking for your product
5. SEO will exemplify to search engines that your site is more important and its subject matter carries weight
Businesses in competition with each other would like potential clients who search for a particular product and land on their site. Positioning of a site in search engines is very important for businesses who want their business to grow. The higher a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. Companies realize that they receive great internet marketing with the help of SEO.
1. With the high traffic and volume your site receive it is also open to the potential increase amount of spam that can be received.
2. With all the unwanted leads your site may receive through PPC (pay per click advertising), there will be a cost involved in handling unwanted leads.
3. Many major search engine companies change their algorithms so often that you can not keep up with your site ranking.
4. There are potentially many SEO ploys that might make the SEO actually prevent your website from doing well
5. It is impossible to predict and guarantee high positions in search engines.
Companies pay tons of money to SEO companies in order to get a high position in a search engine. TIP: Although it might be clear that the benefits out weigh the risk, Do not fall for SEO companies that promises the highest ranking page.