PSD to WordPress Is Better Than You Thought It Would Be
January 25, 2019
January 25, 2019
WordPress powers business sites, corporate sites, educational sites, news portals etc. PSD to WordPress conversion, the preferred choice for developing and converting themes into HTML has found many takers in the market.
There are several reasons why you should go for PSD to WordPress conversion. Some of them are mentioned below-
1. Enhancements Usability: Designs are made from the scratch and because of this you have the power over all the elements of the WordPress site. In any case WordPress is an easy to operate CMS and when PSD conversion is used, the usability increases. You can add new features to the design as and when you want without much hassle.
2. Makes Sites Search Engine Friendly: Who does not like their site to rank higher on the search engine results page. Ultimately this is one of the main things businesses aim for. When you convert your PSD to WordPress, you are naturally making the site search engine friendly. You can easily assign page titles, descriptions, Meta tags and Meta keywords for individual pages. When search engine crawlers visit your site, they can index each and every part of it and so rank the site better.
3. No Coding Hassles: Coding is done once and for all and you do not need to be bothered about it again. When converting the PSD file into WordPress, coding is an essential step. But once that is done, you will not need to touch the codes again. The conversion process ends the HTML hassles too.
4. Develop Highly Scalable Sites: Ideally you should have such a site which grows with your growing business. When you convert PSD files into WordPress, you are opening the doors of scalability too. The options for adding new pages, better features, and plugins are always open. Moreover, you can update the content as and when you want. So every time your business takes a new step forward, your site is also equipped to march forward.
5. Be The Boss: When you get the design made in Photoshop and have it converted into WordPress, you are the boss having the decision-making power of how the site should look. However, when you purchase or get a free theme, you are in no position to desire what you want. Compromises become part of the deal. So to be your own boss and make good decisions regarding the look and navigability of your site, PSD to WordPress conversion is a necessity.
6. Cost Effective: The cost of conversion is comparatively less than buying a premium theme. Moreover you get the additional services from the experienced developer, something that you will not get with readymade themes.