Fortunate are those who are born with beauty and who gets Preferential treatment over those who are not. It is evident that men and women alike, appear more concerned than ever; with some even more obsessed – over their looks and of perceived physical imperfections. Indeed, who does not want to be eternally young and gorgeous?
Celebrities like the wealthy and famous, are ever so willing to indulge and to fork out a fortune, subjecting themselves to cosmetic surgery … just to attain the "Fountain of youth" and the coveted perfection of beauty. But why pay for such a hefty price, unless you can afford it, if there were alternatives that you can give yourself? – a Natural Beauty Boost with these affordable and natural ingredients.
- Coconut oil – Virgin coconut oil is the best as it can be consumed orally, for all its health benefits as antioxidants and antibacterial. It can be used as a local application, as a natural SPF4 sunscreen. Topically, coconut oil kills yeast and fungal infections. When used consistently, it helps to get rid of Cellulite and aid in weight loss. It also reduces the appearance of unsightly varicose veins.
- Licorice Root – It has a natural ability to lighten pigmentation from sun damage. Licorice root is essential for those who do not use sunscreen.
- Probiotics – It balances your skin simply in the way good bacteria when found in the yogurt, helps to balance your gut. It evens out skin complexion and keeps your face looking young. Additionally, it destroys the bacteria that causes dental decay and reduces the harmful effects of gingivitis … so you can have that lovely smile on your face!
- Argireline – This is Acetyl hexapeptide-3, which is truly a substrate of Botox without injections or toxins. Known commonly as Argireline, it is used to decrease the visible effects of aging, by reducing deep wrinkles around forehead and eyes, when applied as a cream or solution to specific areas of the face. Argireline inhibits muscle reactions to move or contract, when forming facial expressions like frowning or smiling.
- Camel's milk – For more moisturized and supple skin, camel's milk functions best when formulated into creams, ointments and masks. It has anti-aging benefits, thanks to elastin, vitamin C and linolin. These soothing properties help to treat inflamed or skin allergies. What is cool? It can even be used to treat Psoriasis!
- Plant stem cells – These stem cells have the capacity of self-renewal, to periodically repair and regenerate tissue when it is damaged. Plant stem cells institute a versatile and innovative material for skin and hair care. A promising example is the Butterfly Bush stem cells. They not only protect, but defend the skin against the sun's damaging UV rays and pollutants. Apart from this, they also reserve and promote collagen and elastin production.
Source by Mary Lee Scully