Blog Traffic Secrets – Money Making Revealed
April 7, 2019
April 7, 2019
There are literally hundreds of ways to make money on the Internet; all you need is a bit of creativity and some serious hard work and dedication. The basic concept is this: the more traffic you have, the more money you will make. Now, there are other factors that come into play here, but that is the promise of all online business. In addition to having many visitors, you need to have good content. It does not mean if you have a million visitors per month – if your content is bad they are likely to write off your blog as another spam blog or one that is desperate for money.
Content is King
You may have heard this famous saying in other money tip sections of the Internet. What is means is that your content is the most important aspect of your website. If you have poor content but a lot of blog traffic, your blog is not going to be very successful. Likewise, if you have outstanding content but relatively few visitors, your blog will continue to grow and flourish while making money at the same time. What exactly constitutes good content? Good content is content that is not overloaded with keywords, is unique (means it can pass copyscape), has some humor to it, and perfectly gives your readers reason to come back and read more.
How to get Traffic
For most people, the hardest part about running blog is getting constant traffic. It's true that getting traffic can be difficult, but with a little preparation and by following the steps laid out below, you will be getting plenty of Blog Traffic in just a few short weeks.
• Utilize proper SEO techniques such as proper keywords, plenty of backlinks, and writing great content
• Advertise your blog on pertinent websites that relate to the content of your blog. For example, if your blog is about hunting and fishing, do not advertise on a website that predominately talks about video gaming.
• Advertise with Google AdWords – their software is guaranteed to place your ads only on the websites where it has a good chance of getting clicked. And the best part is you only have to pay if someone actually clicks your ads.
How to make Money with your Blog
So you've setup your blog, found a host, and written some content, but now you are wondering how you can monetize your blog to turn that blog traffic into cash. Below you will find the two main ways to earn some money:
1. Google AdSense – depending on your topic, you should earn anywhere from $ .50 to $ 2 per click. The best part is that it is totally maintenance free and very easy to setup, requiring only a few lines of code.
2. Amazon affiliates – This one requires a bit more work, but can net you more money than Google AdSense if done correctly. You advertise products for Amazon, and if someone buys a product from your website, you earn a small commission.